Healthy Diet According to what God Says
In Genesis 1:29 God said “I give you every seed – bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.” This is God’s Perfect Plan for us all to have a Healthy Diet. If we follow His Word we will renew, rejuvenate and even recreate ourselves to be what we are intended to be. We know we need to eat more fruit and vegetables that will heal our bodies, our minds and our spirits. So my goal is to take a holistic healthy look at Genesis 1 and the seven things what God Says told us that leads to our healthy abundant lives.
“In the Beginning God Created the heavens and the Earth.” First we recognize the Earth. The Land which at this point is covered with Water and the creating “Spirit of The Lord”.
…Then God said, “Let there be Light”. This light represents life giving light necessary for our physical, mental and spiritual growth. There is no growth without light.
…And God called the expanse “Sky.” This represents Air. The sky or air is full of all types of gases like oxygen (what we need) and carbon (what plants need) as well as many other gases.
…And God said, “Let the Water under the Sky be gather in one place, and let the dry ground appear.” (watered ground. fertile land.)
…Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation…”. (fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, beans and herbs)
…God made two lights in the expanse of the sky. (sun and moon = day and night = TIME)
…Then God created fish and birds.
…Then God created animals.
…Then God said “and all the that move on the ground-everything that has the breath of life in it – I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.
Now that I have paraphrased the main points of the first chapter of the bible let me make sense of it.
Seven Gifts for Healthy Diet according to God’s Word.
* 1. Earth. God made the earth that was Full of His Spirit and our healthy lives depend on how we treat the earth. The earth represents the fertile ground that is our very existence. We were birthed of the earth and the Spirit of God as all things that are good for our health.
* 2. Water. Water covers the earth. We must never underestimate the importance of water to our life. Physically our bodies are mostly water. We need to drink adequate water everyday for many reasons that yield us optimal health. All the organs and systems of our body depend on adequate water to properly function. Water is also a key ingredient for a fertile earth and growth.
* 3. Light. Sun light is necessary part of our life. Not spending too much time in the harmful UV rays but the light that provide growth. Think about this interesting coincidence. The best athletes in America are Generally in “Sunshine States” like Florida, California, Texas. Sun light is the next necessary ingredient for optimal growth.
* 4. Sky. The sky represents the air we breathe. Fresh air is essential for our well being. We need oxygen for so many functions including the proper flow and efficient working of our blood system as well as our circulatory systems. Oxygen again is necessary for our growth.
* 5. Sun and Moon. These represent Time. Time is another necessary factor for growth. Earth, Water, Light, Air, in proper time and rest periods bring forth growth.
* 6. Fish, Birds, Animals that live on the earth, consuming proper fresh water (unpolluted by man), breathing fresh air (sky), with the proper light and and with the necessary time, all eating the food provided by God: (fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts and beans) are all the meats that are good for our healthy diet and abundant living.
* 7. Fruits, Vegetables, Whole Grains, Nuts and Beans are the things that God gave us as food. This is what God’s intentions are for our life. If we then choose to eat meat let it be lean meat from animals the are vegetarians as God created.
Finally, when we review the complete first chapter of the Holy Bible we noticed that the cures for today are the things that God told us back then. God told us “I give you every seed bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.”
Will you listen to what God Says?
P.S. Visit how to loose weight blog for useful tips.
Tags: Health and Fitness