Aloe gel is an aloe vera product containing a minimum of 85% aloe vera gel. Aloe vera gel consists of several Natural health remedies or substances:
– Vitamins – the antioxidant vitamins C, E and beta carotene plus vitamin B12 and several other vitamins.
– Minerals – that are vital for a healthy body: zinc, magnesium, calcium, manganese, potassium, copper, chromium and sodium.
– Lignin – makes it possible for aloe vera to penetrate the skin.
– Anthraquinones – strong painkillers as well as anti-bacterial and viruscidal remedies.
– Saponins – works against bacteria, viruses, fungi and yeasts infections, for example Candida.
– Plant Sterols – anti-inflammatory agents
– Digestive Enzymes – break down food and aid digestion.
– Anti-inflammatory Enzymes – reducing inflammation.
– Sugars – include polysaccharides that impact the immune system positively.
Why Does Aloe Gel Work So Effective?
It is the synergy effect between the different Natural health remedies or components described above that makes aloe vera work so powerful against multiple conditions. The components work much more effective together that we can expect from each individual component. Every benefit mentioned above can be achieved with one or more remedies. Such remedies are expensive though, especially when you have to buy them one and one as well as giving lots of side effects. Aloe vera can make all these benefits in high concentration almost without any side effects.
There have not been much sufficient research to prove the effects of aloe vera on various conditions. For whatever reason natural medicine lacks the scientific proves that we see in regular medicine. Why this is the case has been discussed enough to fill several books, so I will not discuss it here. The purpose this article is simply to help people with painful and annoying conditions to find out if aloe vera can help them getting rid of them and live a better life. What we have, however, is a huge arsenal of anecdotal evidence gathered together and recorded from reports by thousands of people through centuries, showing that aloe vera actually works.
So, Which Conditions Can Aloe Vera Gel Help You To Get Rid Of?
– Skin conditions such as burns, psoriasis, acne, ulcers, eczema, stings and bites.
– ME (post viral fatigue syndrome)
– Bowel disorders, for example irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulitis and others.
Like most Natural health remedies aloe gel is used complementary with other medication. I will not recommend self diagnosis. Go to your doctor
– if you doubt your diagnosis
– if your condition doesn’t improve.
Tags: Health and Fitness